Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Purpose of this blog

I have two other blogs, Renewed Theology and Confessions of a Procathodox. The first one is dedicated to anything related to Christian theology whereas the second is my personal blog. However, I have recently begun to be reading a lot more literature that I have previously have.

Something I have been wanting to do is to read through Christian and Jewish literature during the Biblical times and the early church fathers. The little that I have read has been very enlightening. Additionally, with the new emphasis of Judaism within Christian studies (especially with Romans and the New Perspective), I figure it would be very good to look at the Jewish literature.

So the purpose of this blog is to primarily look at older Christian and Jewish literature. However, I figure I will also including Christian literature after the church fathers, but I will try to keep my emphasis on earlier writings.

No comments: